- Save time! Pre-arrange up to 72 meetings per account during the expo days via Handshake matchmaking software.
- Listen to some of the best speakers during the Conference day!
- Engage – Use live chat, conference streams, and downloadable resources! All you need to do is have a tablet or laptop and you are ready for arranging meetings from the comfort of your home/office!
ICE'19OVERALL COST OF
Broker Package - 30€
Participation fee - 18€
Travel expenses - 150€
Accomodation - 80€
ICE'20OVERALL COST OF
Visitor Pass - 49€
See all the Fleet Operators and Suppliers participating at ICE'20
The Brokers Digital Visitor Pass
Digital Visitor Pass includes:
- 1 Handshake account for prearranging meetings
The pass is valid for 3 digital expo days (26-28/11/2020), from 08:00-20:00.
Official Pricelist for ICE'20
Business event matchmaking software
ICE Certificate for Brokers
- Do you invest time and money to meet your partners?
- Do you travel to check out charter bases and your partners’ fleets?
ICE team always awards companies that are expanding their business network. The recognition award in the form of the ICE Certificate is one way of showing your clients that you are one of the brokers with the highest business expertise and industry knowledge.
Earn your certificate and show it to your clients!
Certificate of Expertise
Certificate of Networking
This is awarded to agents who have:
- Accomplished at least 20 meetings during Digital ICE
- Participant at Digital ICE Conference Day
For the digital ICE event, brokers can register for a Broker Visitor Pass which includes a matchmaking software account.
Accommodation for digital ICE’20 is not offered, since it’s a digital event and can only be visited from your office or home.
Broker Pass can be approved to companies/agencies which do not own/manage any vessel (if your company has a sister company that works as Fleet Operator or Supplier. *Please read below under which sector can you apply. A Broker who registers for ICE, needs to have an operational website where the end client is able to browse yachts, destinations, etc.
Companies who are fleet owners and run an agency are Fleet Operators. They can apply only as Exhibitors on ICE’20.
Companies who are Suppliers and also operate as Broker, Agency, Tour Operator, Sailing School or Club, can only participate as Exhibitors (Suppliers) on ICE’20.
Yes, you can make additional orders once the registration form via MyICE is submitted. Participants will get their registration link where they can find their order details. For every separate order, ICE team will issue a proforma invoice.
Total order amount needs to be paid before the event.
After the official registrations are closed, participants will not be able to register for Digital ICE.