A booth draft is a process used to allocate booths on ICE to Fleet Operator (FLOP) exhibitors. In a draft, exhibitor selects a booth from a list of still available booths. Booths are picked one by one from a chronological list starting from 13th of July. Exhibitors turn in a draft depends on time and date when they signed the ICE contract. Each exhibitor has 24 hours to pick a booth, or 72 hours for a weekend (We hope you will be much quicker). After that, their pick is assisted by ICE Team so other participants could continue the draft.
ICE is using OnlineDraft software that makes it possible to allocate booths among the FLOP exhibitors.
This page explains how draft for ICE booths works.
1. Depending on your booth selection watch a one-minute video below. It is the easiest way how to explain the OnlineDraft.
2. All draft participants will receive 3 email reminders from Online Draft.
1) You have been added to an Online Draft Group (with login details)
2) ICE’17 draft has begun (draft starts with the first one from the list)
3) It’s your turn to pick in the draft (time to choose your booth)
4. For the chronological list of all fleets go to Live Draft and check Draft Order list on a right side.
5. When your turn comes to pick a booth, login into Online Draft, go to Live Draft, find a free booth on the Available Booths list and submit the selection!
6. ICE Team will sign your Booth Number into your myICE profile after the Booth Online Draft is finished.
3 emails will come to you from Online Draft software. In first email you will receive an invitation to join OnlineDraft Group called ICE’17 Booth Draft. It will come from email@example.com to the email address that you used as primary login email for ICE registration. The email will look like the one from the image below. The second email will announce that draft started. The third email will be a notification that it is your turn to pick a booth.
In the first email, you can find the link to “Login to OnlineDraft”.
Enter email your address and password that you received in invitation email from OnlineDraft software to enter your account.
When the Dashboard opens, click on green Go button in ICE’17 Booth Draft group.
After the draft starts you will get a notification email that your draft has begun. Log in to your OnlineDraft account (login info are in the first email that came from OnlineDraft to your inbox).
Go to ICE’17 Booth Draft and click on the green Live Draft button.
Now you are able to pick a booth. Check the checkbox next to desired Booth Title in Available Booths list. Then click on the green button above “Select Booth”.
After the selection is made confirmation window will pop up. Confirm the booth selection by pressing the “Yes, Select the Booth!” button.
You will see your selection under the Selected Booths section on the Live Draft page.
ICE Team will sign your Booth Number into your myICE profile after the Booth Online Draft is finished.
If you ordered Double Booth for ICE’17, drafting it goes like this:
Before the Draft starts on scheduled date, you can see your personal settings for the draft. Click on “Go to your Draft” button and check if your settings are set like this:
Booths tab you will show you booth list preview of available booths in the upcoming draft.
Fleet Operator tab will show you draft participant profiles and the administrator profile.
Before the draft starts you can preview how the Live Draft will look if you click on the blue button “Preview Live Draft”.
Get to know the interface for the draft, try to open the Layout image from the top right corner and see how it works.